Active and Certified Rugby Coaches can check their coaching status and list of completed certifications below.
Your Coaching Status and list of completed certifications are now located in your USAR membership account.
Via usarugby.org Are you one of USA Rugby’s Active and Certified Rugby Coaches?
Simply, use the steps below to confirm if you are listed as a “Current” (formerly Active) and what courses you have completed:
- Click here to access the membership portal landing page.
- Click “Log In” and enter your username and password. (If you have not renewed your membership for the 14-15 year click here for instructions.)
- Once you are logged in, click “Member Profile”
- You can see your coaching status under the “memberships” tab.
- You can check your course completions by checking on the certifications tab
You can navigate between the different types of certifications by using the sub tabs. (Your Concussion Safety and Sexual Abuse and Harassment Awareness course completions are displayed under “Other Certifications”)
Please note that we are still in the process of transferring some of our data. Your displayed rugby coaching status may change in the future to accurately reflect your earned status based on your educational records. If you feel that your educational records are inaccurately reflected please contact email@example.com.